Rollo's Driver is fully compatible with Windows XP.
Windows XP doesn't support driver installation through Rollo's installer - so it needs to be installed manually:
- Download the attachment at the bottom of this article (Rollo_driver.zip).
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver. The Hardware Update Wizard opens.
- For using Windows Update, select No, not this time and click Next.
- Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced), and click Next.
- In the window for search and installation options, select Search for the best driver in these locations, and select the Include this location in the search check box.
- Click Browse, and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Hardware Update Wizard, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When the installation is complete, click Finish.