Note: We recommend that you switch to Stamps.com's newest acquisition ShipStation for reliable, fast, and easy printing.
This article is for Rollo Model X1036. Your Rollo model number is located on the bottom side of your printer. If you have X1038, please refer to this article instead.
We highly recommend that you use the web version of Stamps.com using Stamps.com Connect. You may access it via https://print.stamps.com/webpostage/
If you print from Mail tab:
1. Choose 4 x 6 in the drop down menu
2. Click on "Print Postage"
3. In the Print Dialoge, replace "I don't see my printer" and type "Rollo"
4. Click on "Print"
If you print from Orders tab:
Due to a software bug on Stamps.com website, we need to first rename the Rollo printer in your control panel to be "Zebra LP2844".''
To do this on Windows, please go to Control Panel > Printers > Right click on Rollo Printer > Properties > Change the name to Zebra LP2844 and click on OK.
To do this on Mac, please go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > Right click on ThermalPrinter > Rename Printer -> Change the name to Zebra LP2844 and click on OK.
You will need to quit Stamps.com connect and re-open it. You will see Zebra LP2844 now in your Stamps.com drop down menu.
There are a few steps required to configure Rollo for Stamps.com Software
- Open your Installed Printers
- Right Click on Rollo's icon "Thermal Printer" and choose "Printing Preferences"
- Click on "Advanced"
- Choose "105 mm x 190 mm" as your Paper Size. Click Ok and Save
- In Stamps.com, choose "Plain Paper [legal] - Standard 4x6 label - 4 per page" as under Print Details
- Ensure that Stamps.com shows the label on the top-left corner. If it moves the label to another corner, a blank page will be sent to the printer. Simply click on top-left to re-position.